Thursday, December 30, 2010

WHAT BEEF? Talib Kweli Hits Back At Wifey Attack Rumors

 

We reported a few days ago the rumor that Talib Kweli got into an altercation with his wife at a party. Now we've got responses from the couple when you read on...

 

 

Talib Kweli and his wife, DJ Eque, got into a huge argument at Talib's album release party a while back.  Rumor has it Talib had a little too much to drink and said if it wasn't for Hennessy he wouldn't be married. Then Talib got too close with one female and pissed his wife off. Sources say the two began wrestling and broke a few glasses before security asked the couple to leave.

 

Here's Talib's response to the rumors:

"Although we argued none of the rest of it is true. I definitely did not did not say I would not have gotten married if it wasn’t for Hennessy. I wasn’t kicked out, the party had been over and the footage of what I actually said is on youtube…."

 

His wife also responded to the allegations:

"Who is making up all these crazy ass rumors? My husband did not hit me & I didn’t go into rage and attack him over flirting?? That’s crazy, Ppl need to check there facts before they start reblogging stuff!! Its time for joy and blessing, just stop with all the negative talk and energy….we all need to be more thankful”

 

Hmmm. I don't think it went down that smoothly at the party.  But if you say so....

 

Charlies Angels Charlize Theron Chelsea Handler Cheryl Burke China Chow

No comments:

Post a Comment