Wednesday, December 29, 2010

50 Cent Is Hustlin' "Snow" For Money Again

It's no secret that 50 Cent used to hustle "snow" and other street pharmaceuticals before he blew up in the rap game.  And yesterday he returned to his old ways with a different type of snow with the help of a few kids!  

Find out how 50 is making the best of a bad blizzard up at the McMansion when you go inside....

Put some white powder in front of 50 Cent and he knows how to make a dollar.  The rapper recently took to his Twitter account to announce he and a few kids were willing to shovel the snow from your driveway...for a fee of course.  In his own way, he's teaching kids how to get on their business hustle.

He said on Twitter:

I'm going out to shovel snow and see if I can make me a few extra dollars today. I'm charging more if they want to take pictures

I want a hundred dollars per house. I bet anybody ill make a grand moving snow today.

I want a hundred dollars if your stuck. Ill get you out. Lol

So did it work?  Apparently.  50 soon booked four jobs...which was enough to hire employees:

I'm paying 30 dollars and hour I only want 3 workers that 90 dollars and hour but I think we can do all 4 in a hour in a half. Lol

this snow moving business is just to see if laws apply to every business. After the first job I got 4 more now I have 3 kid I hired.

One is a cute kid he has on a snow suit. So I'm sending him to ring the door bell to ask if we can shovel there snow. Lol

So how did he do?  I guess we have to wait till he logs back onto Twitter to find out if he made that $1,000.  But this does prove he's a smart business man and instead of complaining about your circumstances...you can make some hustler moves and turn a blizzard into a rainstorm...of money.

I ain't mad at you 50!

 

Michelle Obama Michelle Rodriguez Michelle Trachtenberg Mila Kunis Milla Jovovich

No comments:

Post a Comment