Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Foxy Brown Flakes On Diss Record And Party, Says She's Grieving + Tyler Perry's Home Gets Broken Into By Teens

Remember the "Christmas Massacre" diss record that Foxy Brown promised would be one of the most-anticipated diss records ever?  Well that mug never popped off.  Find out the deets on if and why Foxy flaked on releasing the record, plus get the scoop Tyler Perry's home getting broken into...

 

Foxy Brown didn't come through on her Christmas "to do" list.  She was supposed to get it popping at a party in BK.  And she was supposed to get back at Lil' Kim.  Well to explain why nothing happened she took to twitter and announced that there was confusion with the venue location/party and it wasn't her fault.  And she apologized for not releasing a record saying something bigger was brewing.  Then she said she was grieving a "loss."  SMH.  

Here are her tweets:

 

(@foxydondiva)Pray for ur girl. Something bigger's going on. But GOD got me covered in his blood. 

(@foxydondiva)My baby sis Wanda Fox, FOX Boyz, Ferrari, GT Nick, Sha, Britney Fox, Team FOX and all my die hard FOX fans... from my heart, I luv yall.

(@foxydondiva)the Devil's at his busiest when ur about to get busy.

(@foxydondiva)Although the confusion fell far beyond my control, my responsibility and concern is to my fans and family; my priority. As I always say...

(@foxydondiva) I'd like to personally apologize for the confusion and venue changing of the beautiful "Christmas In Brooklyn" party. (@foxydondiva) I hope everyone had a blessed & beautiful Christmas.. my favorite time of the year. Still grieving the loss of someone special & dear to me.  

 

Alrighty then.

 

 

 

 

Last Thursday, a young woman was captured after breaking into Tyler Perry's ATL crib.  Chloe Ware, 18, was charged with prowling and criminal trespass and released. Police are still looking for two people who were with her.  Tyler's body guard caught Chloe around 4 a.m. in the morn, but the two others escaped.  So she thought there were no guards up in that mug?  Silly rabbits....

And yes...it was all caught on tape. SMH.  We will keep you posted on this one.
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

FSU Cowgirls Gabrielle Union Garcelle Beauvais Genelle Frenoy Georgianna Robertson

No comments:

Post a Comment