Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Paul Bettany Passed On 'King's Speech' For Family But Still Has Regrets

Paul Bettany says he passed on the lead role in The King's Speech in order to spend time with his family, but that doesn't mean he doesn't have regrets. In an interview Tuesday, shortly after it was announced that the film had received 12 Oscar nominations, Bettany explained his decision.

"I think it is a little inelegant for me to discuss it," he said. "I had been working for five months steadily and my son missed me and I missed my son. Both of my sons and my wife." Bettany and his wife, actress Jennifer Connelly, have two sons ? 7-year-old Stellan and Jennifer's 13-year-old son Kai from a previous relationship. The couple are expecting a third child later this year.

Top Story? (feature beneath menu): 
no

Stacy Keibler Summer Altice Summer Glau Sunny Mabrey Susan Ward

No comments:

Post a Comment