Wednesday, January 26, 2011

BABY FAB: Mike Tyson And Wife Lakiha Welcome Baby Boy!

Mike Tyson is a father again.  Get the deets on Mike's new little heavweight inside...

 

 

Former boxing heavyweight champion Mike Tyson and his wife Lakiha Spicer Tyson are the proud parents of a bouncing baby boy.  The new "little Tyson" was born at a Las Vegas hospital on Tuesday.  This is Mike's eighth child. 

"Mike and Lakiha are very happy and everyone is doing great," a source close to the fighter told  RadarOnline.com.  Mike and Lakiha have not yet decided on a name for the little one.

Last year when Mike was a guest on "The View," he revealed his money woes saying,

"I'm totally destitute and broke. But I have an awesome life, I have an awesome wife who cares about me. I'm totally broke. I had a lot of fun. It (going broke) just happened. I don't deserve to have the wife that I have; I don't deserve the kids that I have, but I do, and I'm very grateful."

And now he has another reason to be grateful. Congrats to Mike and Lakiha.

Amy Smart Ana Beatriz Barros Ana Hickmann Ana Ivanovi Ana Paula Lemes

No comments:

Post a Comment