Saturday, January 29, 2011

Nicki Minaj's SNL Promo + Diddy Plays Prank On His Son (Video)

Nicki Minaj will appear on SNL tonight with guest host Jesse Eisenberg and we have the promo they shot earlier this week.  Watch the promo inside plus see what happens when you fall asleep in a room with Diddy and a can of shaving cream.

 

Nicki Minaj will appear on SNL tonight and she recently shot this promo with The Social Network star Jesse Eisenberg and SNL star Kenan Thompson:

 

 

Asked about her appearance, Nicki said: 

“Being a part of ‘Saturday Night Live’ feels absolutely incredible. I still don’t even believe it’s true. I’m not even going to believe it’s really happening until—well, I’m going to DVR it, because I can’t watch it, because I’ll be on it.  But until I see it back on DVR, I’m not even going to believe I was really on the show. This is epic, this is monumental, this is historic stuff.”

Nicki's episode will surely be a "Moment 4 Life" and airs tonight on NBC.

 

 

 

Diddy's son Quincy made the mistake of falling asleep in the same room with his Dad and a can of shaving cream.  So what happened?  Watch the clip below:

 

Dang...Quincy must have really been tired to sleep through all of that.  And who knew Diddy was such a prankster?

It was cute to see how close he and his sons are and to watch the Combs' family fun. 

Brittny Gastineau Brody Dalle Brooke Burke Brooke Burns Busy Philipps

No comments:

Post a Comment