Saturday, April 23, 2011

Julianne Hough: Miami Dog Walker

Stepping out in the warm Florida sunshine, Julianne Hough and her pet pooch were spotted out in Miami on Friday (April 22).

The ?Footloose? babe looked cute and casual as she and Lexi walked along with a gal pal before stopping in a nail salon for a pedicure.

In case you haven?t noticed, Ms Hough is featured on the May issue of Women?s Health magazine where she shows off her fine figure on the cover.

Of her eating and exercising habits, Julianne told the mag, "Growing up, I could eat anything, but the minute I hit 22, I stopped dancing and kept eating whatever I wanted, and I gained weight.?

To stay fit now, the blonde beauty avoids processed foods and hits up Tracy Anderson?s high-intensity cardio dance classes a couple times a week.

Ana Beatriz Barros Ana Hickmann Ana Ivanovi Ana Paula Lemes Ananda Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment